Being Happy Doesn't Mean Everythings Perfect.. It means you've decided to look beyond the imperfections...

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Diaries of a Dancer

Stripper. Exotic Dancer. Striptease Artist..
Whatever she is in your eyes, it's who I see in the mirror everyday. She's empowering, she's refined, she's scared shitless of the lifestyle yet it's apart of her now. She's hooked.
Time's have most certainly changed & whilst striptease is no longer such a taboo subject, it's still struggling to shake the seedy image it's hidden under for so long.

When I catch public transport, I sometimes wonder if the sweet, elderly woman sitting next to me knows what I am.. Every man that glances in my direction, I wonder if he see's.. if he has seen & if he will.
Each Buck that I take up onto stage, humiliate & tease, I wonder what his soon- to- be wife would think of this.
My performance is theatrical. I am a performing artist, I can feel it in my blood, I was born to do this. The sexuality & appeal that I display is real but not personal.. Whilst Im affecting your emotions, mine remain the same. Martini is a strong lady to crack & this job, is purely professional to me. Besides, out of respect for myself, I could never sleep with someone who had paid too see me naked.

So I start these entries, not only in order to record my experience's & my thoughts but too give you, the reader, an inside view of the heart & soul that goes into striptease.
One thing I must stress to you is that in this industry, you can either go up or down... And trust me.. I intend to soar..




copyright 2009 Martini Sundae

No comments:

Post a Comment