Being Happy Doesn't Mean Everythings Perfect.. It means you've decided to look beyond the imperfections...

Monday, December 28, 2009

Diaries of a Dancer//v.2

Only two more days left of 2009. I've been in the industry for a little over a year now.. & my, how I've grown.
Mentally, physically, emotionally..
I've taught myself how to tap out & become the machine, I've found the fuel for my fire.

Today brought exciting news! 'Midori' (I shan't divulge legal names), & I are now working for Dreams Gentleman's club in Melbourne. As of the 25th of Jan until the 2nd of Feb, whilst on holiday. Why not gain some work experience & network while we're there?

My last experience in Melbourne didn't go as well as one had hoped, I worked the Peepshows of Club X located in the Melbourne CBD. It was putrid. I'm unsure of any other way to describe the ses pool that peepshows are.
98% of the pitiful excuses for males that walk into that shop expect sexual favors & won't think twice about soliciting you for sexual acts. I find it repulsive & degrading. Every single man I performed for made me murderously ill.
Once upon a time, a fool told me that a peepshow girl will always remain a peepshow girl. I beg to differ... I had believed this, at one point, I guess I was young, naive, unaware of how little I could do as long as I emitted the right amount of beauty & sex appeal whilst doing & all of a sudden.. I was making a grand a night, instead of $170 after five, repugnant hours of watching them batting their cocks over me.
Than, on the way to a private function one night, a strong soul told me that only the most beautiful rose will grow in shit. His most beautiful dancers had come from the peepshows themselves.
And so, you find me here today.. Having known nothing & now performing for two of the best striptease clubs in Australia, writing these words to you, my reader..

Stay tuned <3




copyright 2009 Martini Sundae

1 comment: