Being Happy Doesn't Mean Everythings Perfect.. It means you've decided to look beyond the imperfections...

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Love Me

I am so foolish & naive..
I must have forgotten, shattered glass does hurt
I once more reach my bare hands,
Naked fingers...
Trying to mend the shattered glass.
The pieces sparkling & shining,
The starry firmament.
A touch, a grasp, a shrill chill,
Rouses me from my tormented sleep..
Blood red tears pouring out from the wounds.
Deep down from the phalanges,
Of every finger tip, finger pad, finger joint
Of my thumbs, index, middle, ring & little fingers..
From the cuttings of my heart, head & life lines...
Falling apart on my palms-
The inflaming magma flowing, running down..
Overwhelms the veins..
In every part of my body..
Pain




copyright 2009 Martini Sundae

No comments:

Post a Comment